our services at a glance
This is the privacy police of Karlie King Studiowww.karliekingstudio.com. It is also valid for all websites run by Karlie King Studio, mobile Apps and offers.
This website collects your access information with the technology called “cookie” and “web beacon” for the following purposes. The information collected with these technologies is anonymous, and cannot identify an individual.
Who can I turn to for help?
In charge for this website is
Karlie King Studio
On our website you can find all important contact details, as well as a wide range of helpful information, news and downloads. The technology doesn’t store personal information such as your name, address or payment details. However, if you’d prefer to restrict, block or delete the technology from this website, you can use browser to do this. Each browser is different, so check the “Help” menu of your particular browser (or your mobile phone’s user manual) to change your preferences.
What are my rights?
With regard to the data processing to be described in more detail below, users and data subjects have the right
- immediate deletion Art. 7 Abs. to the immediate deletion of data concerning them (cf. also Art. 17 DSGVO), or, alternatively, if further processing is necessary as stipulated in Art. 17 Para. 3 GDPR, to restrict said processing per Art. 18 GDPR;
- to confirmation of whether data concerning them is being processed, information about the data being processed, further information about the nature of the data processing, and copies of the data (cf. also Art. 15 GDPR);
- correction,to correct or complete incorrect or incomplete data (cf. also Art. 16 GDPR);
- deletion to the immediate deletion of data concerning them (cf. also Art. 17 DSGVO), or, alternatively, if further processing is necessary as stipulated in Art. 17 Para. 3 GDPR, to restrict said processing per Art. 18 GDPR;
- In addition, the controller is obliged to inform all recipientsto whom it discloses data of any such corrections, deletions, or restrictions placed on processing the same per Art. 16, 17 Para. 1, 18 GDPR. However, this obligation does not apply if such notification is impossible or involves a disproportionate effort. Nevertheless, users have a right to information about these recipients.
- copies to receive copies of the data concerning them and/or provided by them and to have the same transmitted to other providers/controllers (cf. also Art. 20 GDPR);
- objection Art. 21 GDPR, users and data subjects have the right to object to the controller’s future processing of their data pursuant to Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f) GDPR. In particular, an objection to data processing for the purpose of direct advertising is permissible.
- complaint to file complaints with the supervisory authority if they believe that data concerning them is being processed by the controller in breach of data protection provisions see also Art. 77 GDPR 1 GDPR (you can file complaints directly with the supervisory authority)
Deleting your data and storage
Unless stated differently, we will delete your data as soon as they’re not needed any more, i.e. your email address after unsubscribing from our newsletter. The legal basis for the temporary saving of data and log files is Article 6 (1) lit. f GDPR. Storage occurs in log files in order to ensure the website’s functionality. The data are deleted as soon as they are no longer required to achieve the purpose for which they were gathered. If data are gathered for the provision of the website, this is the case if the respective visit is ended. In the instance that data are stored in log files, this is the case after seven days at the latest. Storage above and beyond this period is possible. In this case, the users’ IP addresses are deleted or removed so they can no longer be allocated to the visiting client. The recording of data for the provision of the website and the storage of data in log files is essential to operate the website. As a consequence, users do not have an option to revoke such data recording.he affected individual’s personal data are deleted or blocked as soon as the purpose of the storage ceases to apply. Storage can also occur if provided for by European or national legislators in EU regulations, acts or other legislation to which the MPG is subject. A blocking or deletion of data then occurs only if a storage period prescribed by one of the aforementioned norms expires, unless a necessity exists in relation to the further storage of the data for the arrangement of a contract or the fulfilment of a contract.
Utilization of cookies
If you are just visiting our website, we are not processing personal data, except the data, your browser, sends to us in order to realize your browsing:
- IP-address (z.B. 95.91.215.example oder 2a02:8109:9440:1198:bdb1:551f:example)
- approximate geographic positioning on the basis of IP-address (i.e. Berlin & surrounding area)
- Internet-provider (z.B. Kabel Deutschland or Deutsche Telekom)
- Internet-speed (i.e. 120 Mbit)
- date and time (i.e. 11:45 on 25.05.2018)
- last website visited (i.e. google.de)
- Browser (i.e. Chrome or Safari)
- operating system (i.e. Mac OS)
- Hardware (i.e. Intel Prozessor)
to protect your privacy we delete or anonymize the IP-address after your visit on our website. Purpose of data storage These data are used solely to extract anonymous statistical information on site use and to check on the correct functioning of the same. Per Art. 4 No. 1 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, i.e. the General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter referred to as the “GDPR”), “processing” refers to any operation or set of operations such as collection, recording, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation, alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination, or otherwise making available, alignment, or combination, restriction, erasure, or destruction performed on personal data, whether by automated means or not. 1 lit. f DSGVO geprüft wurde.
Users will be requested to give information about themselves or their enterprise when filling in our contact form. Karlie King Studio store and process your forwarded personal data in its data bases in order to process further consultation
- Name / Surname
- phone number
- email address
- message or request
Karlie King Studio uses automated filters, which prevent communication which might violate the terms and conditions of Karlie King Studio. Karlie King Studio also uses automated filters to prevent, sending of mass sendings or insulting, violent, indecent, racist or offensive messages with advertising character. records in the order must be reported immediately to perform analysis and correction if necessary, by email or request for assistance. The records shall show, in particular, the history of the alerts, the date and time of the data transmission, the data used to perform […] a search, a reference to the data transmitted and the name of both the competent authority and the person responsible for processing the data.
to protect your privacy the websites runs a secured and encoded connection. Further more we ensure the respect of the data quality principle as well as the data minimization principle After getiting in touch with you, as described above, your data will be deleted. purpose of your data is solely to get in touchg with you in order to advise you properly and and offer a proper consultation to you and the data will be used for this purpose only. Per Art. 4 No. 1 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, i.e. the General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter referred to as the “GDPR”), “processing” refers to any operation or set of operations such as collection, recording, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation, alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination, or otherwise making available, alignment, or combination, restriction, erasure, or destruction performed on personal data, whether by automated means or not. 1 lit. f DSGVO geprüft wurde.
Cookies & Web Beacons
We may place cookies on Our Website Cookies are small files downloaded to your computer Cookies help us to ensure the safety and smooth functionality of Our Website (security cookies and session cookies) and to collect information about web pages you are interested in, as well as the navigation you choose through Our Website, in order to make Our Website more attractive for you
- name of the website
- expiration date of the Cookies
- random value
Both cookies are deleted when the session is closed. The legal basis for personal data processing while utilizing cookies is Article 6 (1) lit. f GDPR. The purpose of utilizing technically necessary cookies is to simplify the utilization of websites for users.
The following data are saved and transmitted in the cookies:
- Language settings (localization) of the browser: session cookie i18next
- Session data (click path, pages visited, current language, and, where relevant, error messages for forms: session cookie MPG_session_r
- Werbe- und analysebedingte Cookies (diese sorgen dafür, dass z.B. Werbung für Schuhe angezeigt wird, wenn Sie zuvor nach Schuhen gesucht haben)
For this reason, you, as the user, also have full control over the utilization of cookies If cookies for our website are deactivated, you may find not all of the website’s functions can continue to be utilized in full. https://www.bsi-fuer-buerger.de/BSIFB/DE/Empfehlungen/EinrichtungSoftware/EinrichtungBrowser/Sicherheitsmassnahmen/Cookies/cookies_node.html
Karlie King Studio uses Web Beacons (Clear GIFs or else). a web beacon is a link which refers to a small image file when the website with this web beacon ist open, a small picture file will be openend Web Beacons are used by Karlie King Studio to optimize websites and campaigns. i.e. the numbers of visits to a website
Tracking / Mobile Tracking
If you click on any website on an ad of Karlie King Studio and you are redirected to a website run by Karlie King Studio, a cookie will be set, which contains the information about which ad from which collaboration partner was used on what specific time in which country. Furthermore Karlie King Studio will get information about which country you’re located in from the IP-address submmitted from your device. These non personal data will be evaluated by Karlie King Studio in order to optimize ads and campaigns with advertising partners
In order to optimize our offers we use Mobile-Tracking Technologies therefor we use the services of Google Analytics and Google Firebase (www.google.com). with these services we evaluate statistic data about the use of our offers in order to optimize our offer By using our apps, information which transmits your device will be collected and evaluated
following data will be evaluated
- IP-address (which will be anonymized immediately)
- MAC address
- anonymized Device ID (IDentifier For Advertisers – IDFA or Google Advertiser ID – GAID)
- Browser type
- Internet Service Provider
- network status
- URL of the access site and exit site
- time spent and date of the access
- Clickstream-data and other statistic data about the use of our offers.
to protect your privacy there is no direct personal reference all collected data is anonymized we do not identify the user personally data collection and storage can be stopped with the following steps
apple device: open settings and select “privacy” select “ads” in order to switch off Ad tracking
android devices: open settings in your app list and tap the “Ad Button” After the Ad Window opened you can deactivate Google Advertising ID
The purpose of using this supply is to gather anonymized statistics and data of the user in order to create ads which are of the users interest legal basis is stated in Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f GDPR
Facebook Remarketing / Facebook Pixel
We use th facebook Pixal and the Remarketing function of facebook. Please check your possibilites to protect your privacy in the privacy policies of facebook https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/. If you do not wish that facebook collects data which can be directly assigned to your account, you can deactivate the Remarketing function “custom audiences” here. you have to be logged in to your account on facebook to deactivate the feature
to protect your privacy you can choose if the data collected by facebook can be assigned to your user account or not. you can deactivate the Remarketing-Funktion „Custom Audiences“ here . you have to be logged in to your account on facebook to deactivate the feature As some of the services of facebook are located in the US and thus outside of the EU, you have to get sure that your data is protected according to EU law with further steps Facebook is certified according to the EU-US Privacy Shield (https://www.facebook.com/about/privacyshield). The purpose of using this supply is to gather anonymized statistics and data of the user in order to create ads which are of the users interest legal basis is stated in Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f GDDPR
We use google analytics
you can configure your browser so that cookies are rejected by using a certain Browser-Plugin (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de) von Google herunterladen und installieren. alternatively you can set a Opt-Out-Cookie , to stop google analytics to collect data if you delete cookies on your browser you have to renew this link
purpose of using Google Analytics is the anonymized analist die anonymisierte Analysis of usage behaviour on our websites legal basis is stated in Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f DSGVO . .
we’re here for you
Just send us an inquiry
Karlie King Studio, Gorch-Fock-Str. 5, 81827 München
firstname.lastname@example.org – location
Karlie King on Social
Here you can always see our latest posts on instagram or you can just follow us directly on the instagram app. We are always happy about your feedback 🙂
news from our blog
We take you behind the scenes of photo-shoots, show you some tips and tricks, present the latest products and do reviews and of course from time to time we do some helpful tutorials on the common programs.
Glow und Highlights In folgendem Tutorial erkläre ich Euch, wie ihr in Photoshop CC mit der Korrekturebene "Gradationskurven" Highlights auf die Haut setzt und ihr einen Glow verleiht. https://youtu.be/7NNA8CgrwWk Highlights und Glow auf die Haut Schritt 1...
Zähne aufhellen In folgendem Tutorial erkläre ich Euch, wie ihr in Photoshop CC auch mit der Korrekturebene "Farbton/Sättigung" Zähne aufhellen bzw. weniger gelb erscheinen lassen könnt. https://youtu.be/jmAclmeZuDU Zähne weißer und weniger gelb erscheinen...
Maternity Shooting Workflow https://youtu.be/YiGR2S8sqh4 Zu Beginn schaut Euch doch mal hier unser Timelapse Video zur Bildretusche an. Auf mehrfache Anfrage zeichnen wir für euch gerne regelmäßig immer wieder mal Workflow Videos auf, um sie Euch dann als...
send us your inquiry.
Just get in touch with us and arrange a personal appointment